🙋♂️ Who am I?
Hello, I’m Mackey the creator of Notion Reactions. You can reach me at @mackeyvazquez for any questions or feedback.
👀 What is this?
A new widget called “Notion Reactions” for Notion.
🎯 Who is this for?
If you create any content on Notion such as documentation, updates, reports, templates, or any other, and you are using Notion collaboratively with others you might want to use Notion Reactions to collect feedback from colleagues or users.
💪 How it works?
Use Notion Reactions in 5 easy steps:
- Visit notionreactions.com and click the “Create new widget” button. No signup is required, but it's highly recommended.
- Name and save your widget. You can use the Notion page title for easiness.
- Select the default widget or custom your emojis for your preferred type of feedback.
- Copy your embed link and paste it on your Notion page. Choose embed from the options given in Notion.
- Go back to notionreactions.com to see the reaction count and analytics.
Now you can watch in real-time how people is reacting to your pages.
Here you can see a 1 min video explaining the process 👇.
💰What is the price?
Notion reactions is completely FREE but if you want to have extra benefits and support the roadmap development of this product, you can get the LIFETIME membership.
This is what you will get:
✅ Unlimited widgets forever
✅ Unlimited feedback forever
✅ Custom emojis for custom feedback
✅ Remove powered by link under each widget
✅ Free updates forever
✅ Analytics about visitors and reactions
✅ Twitter support
😤 Refund policy:
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it's not what you were expecting, just reply to the confirmation email within 30 days, and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.
👨👩👧👦 Praise from others:
“Now I can collect feedback from clients. I put it at the bottom of my project's documentation and I can even see how many people visit it and see if it adds value.”
- Mariana Rojas
"I love this tool!! So simple and elegant and does a beautiful job. I embedded it on a public page I have right now."
"Oh wow I love this. I'm thinking of starting a blog-type personal site on Notion and this is perfect to add to the bottom of the posts to allow people to quickly react to the post."